Moist, rich chocolate cake sandwiching a layer of sweet, fluffy filling—what’s not to love about good, old-fashioned whoopie pies? These oversized soft cookies get their fun name from the shout-out Amish farmers would hoot after finding one tucked into their lunch pail (“Whoopie!”). I worked with my mother’s classic recipe to create a vegan version that’s just as delightful but can be enjoyed by anyone, even those who don’t eat dairy foods.
Tagged: family recipe
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.