Is there a picky eater in your family? A vegetarian? A vegan? Everyone can be happy at dinner on taco night! Start off by sautéing some veggies—use fresh favorites or take this opportunity to “clean out” your refrigerator’s produce drawer. From here, you can go meatless or brown up some beef or buffalo meat—your choice. Serve with seasoned brown rice and toppings your troop loves! I like to lay out whole wheat tortillas, local raw goat cheese, avocado, shredded cabbage and chopped tomato.
Tagged: family recipes
This time of year, it seems we’re always asked to bring in treats for school and sporting events. Rather than send my kids with store-bought goodies to share, I try to keep it healthy with homemade, organic cookies—baked with ingredients I know are good for them, for less than I’d spend on a bag with half as many as one of my batches turns out.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.