Pumpkin is everywhere right now. As well it should be, because pumpkin is delicious, nutritious and a wonderful reminder that fall is in full swing! One of the best ways to embrace and celebrate pumpkin is with these fluffy, filling, gluten-free pancakes! They’re perfect for breakfast OR dinner. (Because having breakfast food for dinner is one of life’s little pleasures.)
Tagged: Farmers Market Organic Canned Pumpkin
It’s that time of year again—pumpkin season! Everywhere you look, there’s a pumpkin temptation lurking around the corner. Whether it’s pumpkin baked goods or a fancy coffee concoction, the one thing these treats have in common is their high calorie and fat content.
But there’s no reason to “squash” your pumpkin cravings if you’re watching your weight. Here’s a low-carb, vegan and delicious pumpkin dessert recipe that’s big on taste and low on calories.
Do you like pie? (Who doesn’t?) If so, you’ll love our Vita Video of the Week, which highlights the features of one of our favorite products…
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.