No matter how much we try to avoid it, there are days when your family will need to eat “on the run”—whether it’s a snack while heading to soccer practice or dinner between said soccer practice and the school open house that immediately follows. Rather than resorting to junky fast food or expensive take-out, you can easily pack healthy, whole foods that satisfy hungry tummies and nourish active bodies away from home. All it takes is a little planning and creativity.
Tagged: fast food
When you’re traveling — especially in your car — it can be nearly impossible to drive past those drive-thru restaurants. I get it. They’re quick, easy and offer something for everyone. But the over-valued luxury of not getting out of your car is not worth sacrificing your long-term health and well-being. Put the brakes on our fast-food nation and let me steer you in the right direction!
As a busy mom of two, international fitness model Jennifer Nicole Lee knows how tempting it is to hit the drive-through fast food restaurant on the way home, but she makes a strong case for cooking something healthier at home instead. Watch this video and keep JNL’s advice in mind the next time the convenience of those golden arches beckons. Read more →
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.