What’s hot in dieting: Intermittent fasting. In contrast to standard fasts, however, that usually involve drinking only juice or even sipping only water, the newest variation on fasting involves a 5:2 approach: Eat your normal diet five days a week, then cut your calorie intake dramatically two days a week, usually 500 calories for women and 600 calories for men. Think it sounds do-able? Read on to learn more.
Your neighbor’s done it. Your sister-in-law tried it last month. The guy at the health food store swears by it. Maybe it’s time you did a detox?
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.