You want to enjoy a long, healthy life, and you know that eating right can help you achieve that goal. One key aspect of health: Monitoring your cholesterol. And that’s where eating right can help. The American Heart Association (AHA) emphasizes that by making lifestyle changes, you can take strides toward having healthy cholesterol levels.
Getting ripped is a goal for many, but few will actually achieve it. To really showcase your hard-earned muscle, focus needs to be not just on lifting and training but on burning fat and cutting the junk from your diet. Fact: body fat blocks muscle definition. So attack it! And try these tips to finally get that lean, cut physique you desire.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.