Ever have one of those days when you’re sore, achy and tired and have no idea why? If you’re not sick, what could it be? For those who train regularly, the answer may be simple. You need to rest. We get so caught up in our workout programs that it’s easy to forget our bodies need a break every once in awhile. You might also think that time off from exercise will halt your progress—but really, both your body and your mind will benefit from a much-needed pause.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.