Many moms don’t think about infant formula at all when they’re pregnant, because they intend to breastfeed—as every pediatrician and parenting book on the planet will tell you, “breast is best.” But if for whatever reason, nursing doesn’t work out, it’s very difficult to logically decide between formula varieties when you’re a guilt-ridden, stressed out mess with a hungry baby crying on your lap. (Hmmm….does it sound like I might be speaking from personal experience?)
Tagged: feeding baby
Feeding a baby seems like it should be easy—but it rarely is. Once you’ve tackled the nuances of nursing or have finally found an infant formula your little one won’t spit up, life throws you another curveball: solids.
It might seem overwhelming at first to figure out which pureed fruit or veggie to give first—and how to get mashed sweet potato stains out of a white onesie (hint: don’t buy white onesies)—but you can also look forward to more fun than you ever imagined possible.
Here’s everything you need to know about graduating to the world of strained carrots and mashed peas.
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Meredith Peters on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Elisa Lowe on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Celena M on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Joan Leonard on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Carlos on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
Love Shopping? Hop to it.