Most people who adopt a healthy lifestyle know that good digestion is a key factor in the body’s absorption of nutrients. It may seem like a contradiction, but one of the best things we can do to help ensure efficient digestion is by eating fiber, which is dietary material that resists being broken down by enzymes in the intestines.
Tagged: fiber supplements
Even if your health is not top priority, it shouldn’t get shuffled to the bottom of the deck. Remember that your body is your temple, and you only have one body and one life. That’s why I urge you to take good care of it — from the inside out AND outside in! Though it can seem like a long, hard journey to find body balance in a rather un-balanced world, I promise you can get there in only five easy steps. Read more →
In your twenties, you’re battling the balance of a social life and the start of your career. Physically speaking, your body can handle the stress of late nights, non-stop work and lack of sleep…but only if you take good care of it. Starting a few healthy habits during these youthful years will pay off in the long-run.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.