They’re not the star of the show at the salon. They don’t require much maintenance. In fact, you may not consider cuticles at all, unless they get in the way of your perfect polish job. But the truth is, these unsung heroes of the hands play an important part in keeping nails healthy and beautiful. So before you pick up the clippers, try these tips to give your cuticles the TLC and treatment they deserve.
Nails are positioned so far away from the vital organs housed in the center of our bodies that they seem to be an afterthought. Many of us treat our nails like an afterthought, too, using our digits as scraping tools while performing household tasks and failing to protect them from the elements, especially the cold weather.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.