Your gear is packed and on its way to your destination race. You have pre- and post-race food prepped and put in a cool, dry place. And you have healthy snacks on hand for the long road ahead. But aren’t you forgetting something?
Tagged: First Endurance
We are always told to drink more water. But as fit, active people we can’t rely on water alone — even during the colder months. When we’re sweating, we lose electrolytes that must be replaced, or we risk becoming dehydrated. To help avoid the effects of dehydration (i.e. cramping, low energy, heat exhaustion), learn the what, when and how of electrolytes.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.