Interest in omega-3s continues to grow, and for good reason. Omega-3 – an essential fatty acid found in algae and certain fatty fish, such as salmon, sardines and cod – has been scientifically associated with impressive benefits. These include the ability to support cardiovascular health, maintain healthy cognitive function, support healthy moods and even influence joint comfort and flexibility.*
Tagged: fish oil
Summer and the ocean or seaside are a natural warm-weather fit. But although many of us see the water solely as an environment for relaxation and recreation – with appropriate use of sunscreen, of course! – we forget that nature’s water resources are storehouses of nutrition.
Do you like saving money (who doesn’t)? Today, we have a special surprise that we know you’ll love…
Here’s a hint: it’s a HOT sale!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.