For a “non-fishy-tasting” fish, tilapia is a top pick. Mild, light and flaky, it soaks up whatever seasonings it’s cooked with, making a flavorful recipe like this one helpful to have on hand. In a food processor, you’ll combine olive oil with a small onion, fresh cilantro, chili powder and coriander—plus a surprise summer ingredient (hint: it makes great shortcakes!)—to create a simple rub. Once applied, all it takes it three minutes on the grill, and dinner is served!
Tagged: fish recipes
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.