In Week 1, you were armed with the know-how to get started. Hopefully, now you have taken action and started exercising regularly (three or more days per week) and eating healthy new foods. (Remember that list of pantry essentials?) It’s normal if you find these lifestyle changes a bit challenging, especially in the first week. But as the saying goes, “Rome wasn’t built in a day.” If your patience is wearing thin, I offer these tips to help keep you on course — and building that body of your dreams!
Tagged: fitness club
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.