Whether you’re out on a group ride or cycling solo, you should be prepared for any bump in the road. Professional triathletes Amy and Brandon Marsh always carry the tools they need for a quick and easy flat-tire fix. Watch this video to learn what you need so you’re not weighed down or left stranded. Read more →
Tagged: flat tire
Q: If I get a flat tire during a race, what should I do? What’s the quickest way to change it?
Amy Marsh answers:
A: Ah, the dreaded flat during a race. No need to panic. It happens, but knowing how to change a tire can make the difference between finishing a race or not. First, you will need a flat kit that includes: a new tube, tire levers and a CO₂cartridge or handheld pump. With the right tools and these step-by-step instructions, you’ll be back on the road in no time “flat.” Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.