Vegan baked goods often have a bad rap—turn out one “off” batch and no one will want to touch your “crumbly and dry” dairy-free desserts again. When it comes to cornbread—which can bake up dry even with dairy in the mix—making a moist, cake-like confection is tricky. I played around with a basic recipe to find the perfect blend of ingredients, which includes homemade flax “eggs,” rich coconut oil and your choice of maple syrup or agave.
Tagged: flax eggs
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.