Chase away winter chills with a bowl of homemade chili or soup and these Gluten-Free Cornbread Mini Muffins. Melt-in-your-mouth moist with just the right amount of crumble, they’re quick to make and healthier than the traditional version—made with flax instead of eggs, coconut oil spread in place of butter and your choice of dairy or non-dairy milk.
Tagged: flax meal
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.