Sweeten a summer salad with fresh, flavorful fruit! Cubed cantaloupe is a colorful and nutritious addition, with a single cupful supplying more than 100 percent of the recommended daily intake of vitamin A and satisfying 95 percent of your daily “C” needs. Sprinkle on pistachios or another favorite nut for added protein and crunch.
Tagged: flax oil
Need more omega-3s? Salmon is a tasty way to get them, especially when it’s tossed with tender pasta shells, sweet green peas and a zesty balsamic-Dijon dressing! Use sustainably-caught, Alaskan canned salmon for rich flavor and easy prep. Once the pasta is cooked, just combine what’s left on the ingredients list, chill and serve.
Serve rice chips with a side of mango salsa for a festive and flavorful snack at your next party! Fresh fruit is cubed and tossed with flax oil and lime, then spiced just slightly with a sprinkling of chili powder and crushed red pepper. This cool-hot combination pairs perfectly with grilled meat or fish, or use it to top tacos, nachos or any of your favorite south-of-the-border dishes.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.