Green tea is great hot or iced. But have you tried it in a smoothie? Brew a cup and let it chill before adding to your blender with almond milk, sliced avocado, flax seeds and other superfood favorites for a rich-and-creamy, antioxidant-packed drink.
Tagged: flax seeds
If you’ve got some extra brown rice leftover from last night’s stir-fry dinner, today’s breakfast is going to be a breeze! Stir in a scoop of almond butter, some applesauce, a pinch of cinnamon and a few other simple ingredients for a delightful, belly-warming bowl of porridge. Top with fresh berries for added antioxidants and sweetness.
Jiggly arms. Pudgy belly. Saggy bottom. For many women, these “problem areas” cause a lot of frustration. I’m often asked what can be done to tone up and get rid of stubborn fat once and for all.
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.