Need more omega-3s? Salmon is a tasty way to get them, especially when it’s tossed with tender pasta shells, sweet green peas and a zesty balsamic-Dijon dressing! Use sustainably-caught, Alaskan canned salmon for rich flavor and easy prep. Once the pasta is cooked, just combine what’s left on the ingredients list, chill and serve.
Serve rice chips with a side of mango salsa for a festive and flavorful Mexican fiesta starter! Fresh fruit is cubed and tossed with flax oil and lime, then spiced just slightly with a sprinkling of chili powder and crushed red pepper. This cool-hot combination pairs perfectly with grilled meat or fish, or use it to top tacos, nachos or any of your favorite south-of-the-border dishes.
Pizza doesn’t have to be off limits just because you’ve gone gluten free. Make your own crisp, chewy crust with good-for-you ingredients such as teff (the world’s smallest gluten-free grain!), hemp seeds and a homemade flax “egg.” Top with your favorite fresh veggies, herbs and vegan cheese for a specialty pie with pizazz!
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- laurie ann on Make Your Own Scented Bath Bombs
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
Love Shopping? Hop to it.