Traditional pate is made from meat, but this vegan version combines rich walnuts and hearty white beans for a similar texture and unique flavor! Serve chilled as an appetizer with fresh-cut veggies or gluten free crackers, or keep some in your refrigerator for a quick and tasty sandwich spread.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- WATCH: Make "Pasta" From Spaghetti Squash on Cashew Cream
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
Love shopping? Hop to it.