Interest in omega-3s continues to grow, and for good reason. Omega-3 – an essential fatty acid found in algae and certain fatty fish, such as salmon, sardines and cod – has been scientifically associated with impressive benefits. These include the ability to support cardiovascular health, maintain healthy cognitive function, support healthy moods and even influence joint comfort and flexibility.*
If you’ve got some extra brown rice leftover from last night’s stir-fry dinner, today’s breakfast is going to be a breeze! Stir in a scoop of almond butter, some applesauce, a pinch of cinnamon and a few other simple ingredients for a delightful, belly-warming bowl of porridge. Top with fresh berries for added antioxidants and sweetness.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.