Now that summer’s nearly over and the kids are heading back to school, it’s easy to feel a bit intimidated by how you’re going to approach keeping their food on the healthy side, especially since many schools offer lunch programs with a lot left to be desired. No need to feel you’ll have to default to buying junky, processed foods because there’s a cartoon on the box or you don’t have time to cook. Why would you want your kids to put corn syrup, hydrogenated oils or artificial anything in their little bodies?
Tagged: food for kids
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.