You’ve been shopping seasonally, buying only what’s locally available. You’ve taken the trouble to learn where you can find wild fish and which butcher at the farmer’s market offers grass-fed meat and pastured chicken. Now that you’re home and unpacking what you’ve gathered, there are a few key steps to follow in terms of food safety to make sure that, before the magic happens with the seasonings and developing flavors, you’re not going to run into any unfavorable additions, like bacteria or mold.
Tagged: food prep
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.