Clothes can be stuffed into a suitcase. Toiletries can be downsized and fit into one-quart baggies. Even a laptop can be packed small and securely. In today’s world, you can travel with everything but the kitchen sink. Oh, wait — you can pack that, too! Snacking out of a suitcase is one way to keep up with your healthy lifestyle, so be sure you’re doing it right with these simple steps.
Tagged: food storage
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.