Food is exactly perfect in its natural state. It doesn’t need to be altered or refined to be some twisted version of what once was the very thing which sustained life. Sadly, there is a great deal of genetically modified organisms masquerading as nutrition in our food supply.
Happy Tuesday Newsday!
By now, we all know that a healthy diet is important. (And if you didn’t know, it is. Trust us.) But why is it that most of us still don’t eat what we’re supposed to — is it laziness? Cost of food? Lack of time? Vitacost.com set out to find the answer in our latest poll.
A little heavy on the starch, lean in the protein department, entirely too much dairy—looks like your meal could use a makeover. And talk about perfect timing—tomorrow begins National Nutrition Month, a 30-day, healthy-eating campaign created by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association). This year’s theme? “Get your plate in shape!”
Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.