Summer is my favorite season. Lots of time spent outdoors with friends and family and long, sunny days make me happy at a level I can’t seem to get to in January. If you’re like me, bare feet (or lightly sandaled feet) become the norm this time of year. I like being able to comfortably kick off my shoes at a moment’s notice and just feel the earth between my toes. And I find myself paying more attention to my feet, incorporating extra foot care into my routine.
Tagged: foot mist
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.