Oh, my aching feet! You’d think because I spend so much time wearing sneakers my feet would never hurt. Sadly, that’s not the case. No matter how fancy or comfortable the shoe, your feet are going to hurt from time to time, especially if you work out frequently. With summer in full swing, you’ll want to treat those tootsies with extra care, so you can switch from sneakers to sandals with ease and always look – and feel – your best.
Summer is my favorite season. Lots of time spent outdoors with friends and family and long, sunny days make me happy at a level I can’t seem to get to in January. If you’re like me, bare feet (or lightly sandaled feet) become the norm this time of year. I like being able to comfortably kick off my shoes at a moment’s notice and just feel the earth between my toes. And I find myself paying more attention to my feet, incorporating extra foot care into my routine.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.