Establishing priorities — and maintaining awareness of those priorities — is an important part of developing any exercise, nutrition, or fitness related program. The “awareness” part comes in handy when deciding between pushing through those last few miles during a run, or sticking to a tough diet even when everything in your body is screaming to “EAT THE CHEESECAKE!” The tough part is knowing when to listen to that voice, and when to ignore it.
Q: Should I run on my toes?
Brandon Marsh answers:
This is a question that I get asked by many of the triathletes I coach. Experts are deeply divided on the answer to this question.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.