Some of us have always been vitamins/supplements fans—but many of us first became introduced to the concept of nutritional supplementation when we became pregnant. After all, the first thing your OB/GYN says to you after “congratulations” usually is, “Start taking those prenatal vitamins—now!” Once baby arrives, you might be wondering whether vitamins would be beneficial for her, too.
Many moms don’t think about infant formula at all when they’re pregnant, because they intend to breastfeed—as every pediatrician and parenting book on the planet will tell you, “breast is best.” But if for whatever reason, nursing doesn’t work out, it’s very difficult to logically decide between formula varieties when you’re a guilt-ridden, stressed out mess with a hungry baby crying on your lap. (Hmmm….does it sound like I might be speaking from personal experience?)
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.