Some people remember the first time that they drove a car, got a dog or stayed up all night. One of my most memorable moments: My first cup of coffee! I was in my first year of college at UCLA and invited to the local café by a senior (wow!). I doctored up that brew with cream and sugar, took a deep breath, and sipped. That heavenly taste of rich, creamy coffee captivated me. And although I don’t remember the name of the guy, I definitely remember the flavor of that brew. I’ve been a coffee queen ever since.
Tagged: French roast
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.