Fresh is best, but when you’re strapped for cash or want to stock up, frozen fruits and vegetables are a helpful and healthy option. Unlike canned produce, which is processed and may contain added ingredients (i.e. sugar or artificial sweeteners, salt, MSG—yuck!), the stuff you find in the freezer section is picked, blanched and flash frozen—locking in both essential nutrients and ripe-from-the-vine flavor.
Tagged: frozen fruit
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.