Fresh is best, but when you’re strapped for cash or want to stock up, frozen fruits and vegetables are a helpful and healthy option. Unlike canned produce, which is processed and may contain added ingredients (i.e. sugar or artificial sweeteners, salt, MSG—yuck!), the stuff you find in the freezer section is picked, blanched and flash frozen—locking in both essential nutrients and ripe-from-the-vine flavor.
Tagged: frozen vegetables
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.