Get your fudge fix with these nut-studded dark chocolate squares that look like they’re from an upscale candy shop but can be made easily on your stovetop. Packed with pistachios—one of the most protein-rich and lowest-calorie nuts—with finely chopped almonds and sea salt mixed in, they’re a gourmet treat with bonus nutritional benefits.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.