Aging gracefully has become something to be proud of, thanks to celebrities such as Jane Fonda and Sophia Loren leading the way. Getting older means recognizing what’s important (friends, family, Fluffy and Fido) and appreciating the simple joys of life (a sunny day, a perfect rose, a sweet strawberry). There’s just one Catch-22 for many of us: Weight gain.
When I drive my daughter to dance class every day, I pull into a parking lot packed with cars. But they don’t belong to other “dance moms” bringing their children to tap, ballet and jazz lessons. They belong to patrons—men and women of all different sizes, shapes and ages—of a yoga studio next door. I always wonder what’s going on in there, to draw such a huge crowd of smiling, mat-carrying people, rain or shine, morning or night.
…. I will start practicing yoga.
…. I will learn to love healthy foods.
Need a little nudge to accomplish your goals in 2013? Then enter to win a diet & yoga starter kit – all you have to do is leave a comment on this post and tell us about your favorite product at Vitacost.com!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.