Planting a garden and watching it grow is a popular “bucket list” item that happened to make it onto my “checklist of things to do before I turn 30.” In response to my impulsive and daring whim, my husband built me a garden of my very own as a surprise for my 30th birthday. I woke up that morning to a neatly built little garden, filled with plants including chocolate mint, banana peppers, cactus tomatoes, asparagus, avocado and cayenne peppers, tucked into containers. I also received a collection of seeds—onions, zucchini, sunflowers and gladiolas—to get myself started planting and getting seeds to sprout.
Tagged: gardening tips
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Love shopping? Hop to it.