Are you getting enough protein? If not, there’s no shortage of powders to help you up your intake. They’re convenient, easy to use and can be measured so you know exactly how much you’re getting in every shake. But not all protein powders are created equal. You may choose a product for its ideal protein content only to discover it tastes terrible and mixes up with clumps.
One of the things I love best about summer is the availability of fresh fruit. It’s a great addition to my protein shakes, making them light and refreshing. For summer shakes, I usually stick with a vanilla-based protein powder (I like Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion Probiotic Series) because the taste blends well with fruit. I also add a scoop Vitacost BCAAs, which has added L-glutamine and vitamin C.
Here are some of my favorite shake recipes. Enjoy!
Makes 1 serving Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.