You’ve probably bought many gifts for the man in your life—anniversary gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, birthday gifts. But there’s something really special about choosing that first Father’s Day gift. It’s a great opportunity to say, “I love you,” “thank you,” and “our baby is so lucky to have you for a dad,” all rolled into one.
It’s hard to believe, but the end of the school year is already here. My sister, Sandra, is an elementary school music teacher. Like all teachers, she cherishes the gifts her students and their parents give her as tokens of appreciation for all the hard work she does throughout the year. Not surprisingly, homemade goodies are her favorite.
If you’re looking for a special treat for your child’s teacher, try making this gluten-free apple coffee cake. Because it’s gluten free, you don’t have to worry about food allergies. And it stays moist for days, thanks to the apples, coconut oil and a heaping helping of shredded zucchini.
Or, make one for your own family. A slice is the perfect mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack!
Gluten-Free Apple Coffee Cake
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.