Bok choy is big when it comes to nutrition—you get more than 100% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin A with just one cup! Also packed with vitamin C and calcium, this stalky, celery look-alike belongs to the cabbage family and sometimes goes by the name Chinese chard. With mild flavor and sturdy texture, it works wonders in soups, salads or stir-fry dishes, including this one, where it’s paired with garlic and ginger for classic Asian flavor.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.