There’s no sweeter way to celebrate Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, than with this gluten-free honey cake. Made with almond flour, a gluten-free alternative to traditional wheat-based flours, it’s not only OK for everyone to enjoy, it’s infused with natural, nutty flavor. Before serving, drizzle on extra honey and sprinkle with lightly toasted almonds—yum! Thinly sliced apples also make a nice finishing touch.
Tagged: gluten-free cake
Birthday? Graduation? End of an especially long day?
Whatever your reason for celebrating, why not do so with a delicious, gluten-free cake that’s also easy to make? Unlike other crumbly creations, this gluten-less recipe actually has that fudgy, melt-in-your-mouth moistness you crave in a celebratory cake. (And the secret ingredient just may surprise you!)
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.