Do you ever feel so drained after a long day, you don’t have a shred of energy left to drag yourself to the gym? You’re not alone. Even I sometimes feel like heading straight for the couch, but when you have goals to reach, skipping the gym is not an option! These healthy lifestyle tips can help you recharge your energy stores so you’re ready to go:
Tagged: glycemic index
What’s hot and not in health this week? Let’s explore the latest trends and info, including salt-free seasonings, the solution to pasta cravings and the benefits of non-toxic deodorant.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.