Don’t let bright orange mac and cheese land on your kids’ plates—that is, unless the color comes from roasted butternut squash instead of a packet of chemical powder! This creamy, comforting homemade version is made with fresh (or canned organic) squash, half and half and soft goat’s cheese—or you can substitute these ingredients for vegan-friendly ones. Make it a complete meal by adding your family’s favorite chopped veggies.
Tagged: goat cheese
Go for goat cheese if you want a lighter, healthier alternative to feta or ricotta in a pasta dish. In this meatless, gluten-free Goat Cheese and Garlic Penne, its sweet-tangy creaminess complements the rich flavor of fresh garlic and basil, while a sprinkling of pine nuts adds subtle crunch.
By Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP, personal chef
Gluten-free pasta serves as the perfect base for this flavorful gluten-free and vegetarian dish, courtesy of Amie Valpone of TheHealthyApple.com.
Ingredients: Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
Love shopping? Hop to it.