Your kids are moving on up! With new subjects, more work load and maybe a tighter schedule, your young ones are going to need to be on their toes this school year. For these super-hero students, be sure to pack them snacks which are jam-packed with super foods (read: super nutrition!). And set an A+ example by eating these snacks yourself and ridding the pantry of any high-calorie, sugary no-nos.
Tagged: goji berries
When it comes to monitoring health, many people associate the color red with alarm–a warning sign from the body that’s something’s amiss. But when it comes to healthy eating, red can be an outstanding choice! The pigments that give red foods (blue and purple edibles, too) their nutritious properties are called anthocyanins–and they’re well known as antioxidants.
This Valentine’s Day, prepare a meal for your man that not only tantalizes the taste buds but entices the mind and body. Whip up a dish featuring a few of these top aphrodisiac foods to ignite a fire that will burn all night long.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.