Wait a minute! Didn’t the last Paleoista post mention that there’s an overabundance of Paleo treats? Indeed, that’s true. However, this is not to be confused with the idea of indulging in a special treat, made with natural, unprocessed (and even raw in some cases) Paleo ingredients, once in awhile for special occasions. During the hot summer months, who wants to bake anyway?
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.