Ready for a healthy January dessert? This apple crisp from personal chef Amie Valpone is made with KIND Healthy Grains Clusters–a unique gluten-free granola made from 100% whole grains including amaranth, quinoa, oats, millet and buckwheat–instead of flour. Use dairy-free butter and chocolate chips to make it a vegan treat.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.