After the cold of winter, sprigs of greenery holding the promise of colorful, cheerful flowers can’t come fast enough. But if your patience is wearing thin, there’s a way to tide you over while you wait for the seasons to fully change —add some “green” supplements to your regimen!
Tagged: green drink
You know they’re good for you, but how can you add more super seeds such as chia, hemp and flax into everyday meals? Here’s a simple solution (and you don’t even have to turn on the stove!). Blend up this Green Protein Machine Smoothie with fresh kale, cucumber, parsley and other healthy greens, then sprinkle in a scoop or two of each type of seed. A single serving supplies nearly 15 grams of protein — plus vitamins, minerals, fiber and omega-3s!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Love shopping? Hop to it.