The holiday season may be on its way out, but the color green is here to stay! Blend up a banana-berry smoothie, then toss in a handful of veggies, some chia seeds and a scoop of vegan protein powder for a revitalizing, nutrient-packed drink.
Tagged: Green Foods
Quote of the day:
“There’s no secret to balance. You just have to feel the waves.”
While in Paris this summer, Philippe and I got a wheat grass shot every morning from a little health food store.
Every morning, without fail, after I did that shot, I made the worst face, chugged some water and then ate some chocolate to get rid of the taste.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.