What’s hot (and not) in health today? Let’s explore the latest health trends and info.
Tagged: green tea extract
I eat healthy, but like just about everyone, I can’t rely on food alone to ensure I am getting the vitamins I need.
Below is a list of the vitamins I take on a daily basis. (You’ll notice that I take a lot of vitamin C—that’s because I will skimp on fruit when a professional physique bodybuilding competition is coming up to avoid fruit sugars and bring down my body fat percentage.) Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.