After the cold of winter, sprigs of greenery holding the promise of colorful, cheerful flowers can’t come fast enough. But if your patience is wearing thin, there’s a way to tide you over while you wait for the seasons to fully change —add some “green” supplements to your regimen!
Earth Day (April 22) is a day when people from across the globe come together to protect, preserve and celebrate our precious planet. But it doesn’t have to be a once-a-year event. Here are 5 easy things you can do to help protect the Earth, every day:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.