Once upon a time, you had vibrant, shiny, perfectly even-colored hair. One day, as you combed and primped in the mirror, it appeared. White, wiry and unmistakable nestled in with the rest of your tresses: your very first gray hair. For many women, the next chapter in this story takes them to the salon, where they resign to costly coloring sessions to cover the spread of those unsightly strands. But for others, the plot thickens.
Tagged: grey hair
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
- Matt at Vitacost on How to Choose a Probiotic Supplement
Love shopping? Hop to it.